Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a dynamic wing of business education. This pragmatic programme produce graduates with state-of-the art knowledge of operation business from a theoretical, global, practical and managerial perspective. The core courses develop the foundation in the business area and broaden their knowledge base in other areas.
Salient Features of this ProgrammeDuration of the programme : 4 Years (12 Semesters)
Total credit hours : 124
Major areas* Finance & Banking
* Human Resource Management
Programme StructureGeneral courses : 84 credit hours
Major courses : 24 credit hours
Internship & Reporting : 04 credit hours
Total number of courses : 36
Viva-voce : 3x4 = 12 credit Hours
Each course contains 3 credit hours
Admission RequirementsMinimum GPA 2.5 in SSC & HSC or equivalent to O & A level.
Fee Structure (BBA):* Admission fee : Tk. 15,000/- (Once at the time of admission for each student).
* Tution fee : Tk. 5,000/- per month.
* Semester Exam fee : Tk. 2,000/- per semester.
* Yearly Miscellaneous fee : Tk. 3,000/- per year.
* Development fee : Tk. 2,500/- per year.
* Discount up to 80% on the basis of SSC & HSC result on tuition fee.